Job Title: Project Delivery Manager
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Project Delivery Manager
The Project Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of an integrated Engineering, Procurement and Project / Construction Management Service to the various Contract Clients. In addition to the Technical aspects this includes maintaining good business relationships built on a foundation of reliable performance and earned respect.
- Awareness, understanding and compliance with the Business Policies and Procedures.
- Awareness, understanding and delivery of Contractual obligations set out in the individual service Contracts.
- Set direction, priorities and co-ordinate the management of all interfaces required to deliver a complete product to the Client, including HSSE, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and third Party Services.
- Leads in the development and performance management of all aspects associated with the various WBS Scopes of Work from inception through to completion.
- Development, accuracy and continuous performance management of baseline schedules, progress measurement and reporting for the various WBS Scopes of Work.
- Development, accuracy and performance management of the estimates, expenditure, forecasts and reporting for the various WBS Scopes of Work.
- As opportunities arise lead in the development of technical proposals in support of bids for new business.
- Takes personal responsibility for promoting and supporting continuous improvement activities within all aspects of the business under their sphere of influence.
- Actively seeks to develop and maintain business relationships based on open and honest communication underpinned by reliable proactive performance, expectation management and earned respect.
- Proactively facilitate the resolution of cross discipline technical issues.
- Motivates and develops a high performing team with a ‘be safe’ and ‘mistake free’ culture and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Recognises skills limitations and proactively notifies and engages management support in these areas.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Massy Wood Group and project specific Project Management Systems and Procedures relevant to the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the business drivers within the Massy Wood Group / client relationship and how these can be influenced.
- Perform all other job functions as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must be competent in a relevant technical discipline.
- Must possess knowledge and application of Project Management practices and procedures
- Must also possess foundation skills in a relevant technical discipline.
- Experience in the execution of onshore and offshore projects in the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities
- Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
- Extremely self-motivated with excellent supervisory and organisational skills combined with very good technical judgment.