Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Manage the receipt and issue of raw materials and finished goods, ensuring that they are in the correct quantities and in good order.
- Ensure timely and accurate records of all materials received and issued are maintained.
- Ensure adherence to proper Stores Management.
- Perform periodic product physicals.
- Control investment in stock levels, stock records, and perpetual inventory system.
- Responsible for monthly stock checks.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
- Prepare reports for submission to the Plant Manager as requested.
Qualifications / Education:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar position.
- A comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals and Warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of computerized Warehouse Management System would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Sound critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work on a shift basis and on weekends.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization.