Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This is a senior executive position and the successful candidate will provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing an information technology strategy aligned with the Group’s broader strategic objectives.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
The Agostini’s Group and its subsidiaries offer value-added products and services within the Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing and Construction Sectors. The Group’s Distribution and Manufacturing business has been expanding rapidly and now includes a number of distributor companies across the Region.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced professional to fill the role of Chief Information Officer. This is a senior executive position and the successful candidate will provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing an information technology strategy aligned with the Group’s broader strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership for the development of the Group’s IT strategy and implementation plan to facilitate the achievement of its broader business objectives.
- Collaborating with the management of subsidiary companies in business technology needs assessment and planning.
- Maximising the Group’s IT systems and infrastructure investment by ensuring that solutions identified add value and are clearly aligned with business needs.
- Identifying opportunities and solutions for improved business performance through the deployment of appropriate information technology across the Group.
- Evaluating project proposals to determine their feasibility and overseeing the implementation of all IT projects across the Group.
- Managing IT costs and the contracts of all IT service providers on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring that quality and reliable services are provided at a level that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Providing leadership for the IT Department including recruitment, selection, development, performance management, motivation and engagement of the team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline. Tertiary level qualifications in Business Administration and/or Project Management will be an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) years senior leadership experience in Information Technology. Experience in providing IT support across multiple companies/countries is highly desirable.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives within a flexible, dynamic environment, has strong leadership, communication skills and is team-oriented.
What’s on Offer?
- For the right candidate, we offer an exceptional opportunity to contribute at a senior leadership level in a large and dynamic Group and a competitive remuneration package.