Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Assemble consumer and sales rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Update competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Support sales and marketing presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepare mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor the Company’s facebook presence, including responding appropriately to queries and liaising with various departments.
- Oversee the website management, including ensuring that current information is uploaded.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as required.
- Perform all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and SDL’s policies and procedures.
- Perform any duties as required by the job function.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good command of english language
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
Diploma in Marketing; Communications; Digital marketing
At least 2 years working experience in marketing preferably in the retail industry
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience