Job Title: Human Resource Officer - Recruitment
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Officer - Recruitment
We’re looking for an experienced HR Officer – Recruitment to join the HR Team. The ideal candidate should have a range of experience in recruitment and should be well versed in all the recruitment tools.
- Works with hiring managers on recruitment needs.
- Screens applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications.
- Interviews and selects or recommends candidates for employment to Line Managers.
- Completes all reference checks for short-listed candidates.
- Develops skill testing tools for recruitment, standard interview questions and tips on reading CVs.
- Conducts regular follow-up with line managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans with a view to continuous improvement.
- Continually develops, builds and maintains a pool of qualified, high potential candidates in anticipation of business needs.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Designs recruitment advertisements and issues recruitment notices internally and externally.
- Produces reports and conducts presentations regarding employment statistics as required by senior management.
- Performs any other related duties.
- BSc Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any Social Science Subject.
- Above average skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the Human Resources field and a proven track record in the field of Recruitment.
Key Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills at all levels, with outstanding written and verbal communication
· Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
· Ability to plan and prioritize workload
· Resilient, with ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with proven ability to create and implement plans efficiently and effectively
· Solution focused with sound analytical and problem solving skills