Job Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Human Resource Officer
Manage the front-line Human Resources Team to deliver an effective, efficient and legally compliant recruitment and human resource service across Ansa Motors, which meets the needs of the organization and Group and achieves value for money.
Assist the Sector HR Manager in proposing, researching, consulting on and implementing new initiatives that promote Ansa Motors as an employer of choice, in compliance with the legal and Group requirements and in line with the organization’s budget for employee relations. Support and assist the Sector HR Manager in maintaining, updating and delivering the objectives of the Human Resources Strategy and Human Resources Business Plan.
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management in a dynamic environment.
- Experience and/or training in Industrial Relations an asset.
- Good reporting and analytical skills, must be deadline oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation) – must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff.
- Great interpersonal skills, must be able and willing to train / coach new employees as needed.
- Must be proactive, well organized and able to effectively track events as per established guidelines.