Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Tobago
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - TOBAGO
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for risk-evaluation, preparing policies, handling claims related matters in support of company’s objectives and providing quality customer service.
- Provides quotations according to underwriting guidelines.
- Verifies and enters information and produces policy documents and certificates.
- Assesses vehicle damages, verifies validity of vehicle inspections and completes necessary claims forms/reports for submission to Head Office.
- Verifies and collects information on claims and performs relevant administrative functions to facilitate prompt processing.
- Conducts timely renewal process to optimize retention ratios.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 5 CXC passes including English and Mathematics and 2 A'levels.
- Working knowledge of all classes of insurance.
- Completion of Insurance courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective writing and verbal skills.
- Understands and exhibits strong customer centric skills.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Committed to continuous learning.
- Passionate about responsibilities.
- Team player.