Job Title: Sales Representative
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INTERNAL VACANCY-SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We invite suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of 'Sales Representative".
Reporting to the Operations Managers, Electronic Security Solutions, the Sales Representative is generally responsible for marketing and selling the company's products and services.
- Markets and sells the company's wide range of products and services through presentations and other information.
- Identifies, pursues and converts strategic market insights into sustainable product selling opportunities and closes sales
- Maintains a balanced sales pipeline of opportunities and ensures a 5:1 ratio of quote value to sales target
- Maintains a sales force data quality score of 85% or above
- Achieves assigned sales targets by designing and costing security systems based on customer needs
- Represents the company at trade shows and other events as required generating sales opportunities
- Develops and maintains customer base to achieve assigned targets
- Participates in alt training opportunities as assigned by the company
- Provides strategic insights and feedback to management with the view to create business opportunities to existing and potential customers
- Responds to customer requests and tender opportunities
- Provides weekly updates as well as a written monthly sales report of opportunities secured in the current month and opportunities for the coming month.
- Assists in the collection of account receivables as needed
- Handles customer complaints and concerns and transfers to the relevant department if needed.
- Complies fully with the company's policies and procedures and adheres to the core values and business ethics by daily demonstration of associated behaviour.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing/ Business or related field
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
- Three (3) years sales experience. Experience in a security/ law enforcement environment will be an asset.
Specific Skills/Experience and/or Knowledge
- Sound customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills High delivery performance
- Ability to display assertiveness and capacity to function in a fast paced environment Ability to function under minimal supervision
- Must be a team player as there is a serious need to collaborate with colleagues on jobs Knowledge in Electronic Security would be an asset
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday December 08, 2017.
We thank all applicants, however unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged