Job Title: Monitoring Operator (Alarm/CCTV/GPS)
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A Private Security Company in West Trinidad is seeking to hire the following position:
Position title: Monitoring Operator (Alarm/CCTV/GPS)
Reports to: Monitoring Supervisor
Location: Santa Cruz
Position Type: Permanent/ Full time ______________________________________________________________________
POSITION SUMMARY: The incumbent will be responsible for responding to alarm signals, place outgoing and receiving incoming calls, provide customer service to customers and technicians. The incumbent will also be responsible for the day-to-day operations of CCTV scheme in accordance with policy and procedures laid down by the client and Management. Individuals must be detail oriented, adaptable to changing circumstances, and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time. The position requires a basic knowledge of computers, basic typing skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor, investigate and respond appropriately to alarm signals to include fire, life safety, intrusion and asset protection; and provide direction as necessary by communicating with respective agencies.
- To monitor the live CCTV camera outputs within the scope of your responsibilities.
- To maintain complete and concise, detailed and accurate accounts of all incidents occurring within the duty shift, notifying the shift supervisor immediately.
- Reports all equipment failure immediately to the Monitoring Supervisor or Operations Manager so that actions may be taken to mitigate risks to the Company.
- Assists the shift supervisor in gathering information, including intelligence data on activities within the client facilities that have implications for security
- Provide command, control and communication support for both routine security events and emergencies.
- Serve as informational interface with the general public, employees, management, police and security forces under both normal and emergency conditions.
- Demonstrates adherence to the Company’s health, safety and security policies and procedures by exhibiting the required behaviors.
- Answer inbound telephone calls from customers and technicians.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contacts.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Five (5) CXC Subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Minimum one year of customer service experience, preferably in dispatch or security console activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available to work on flexible work schedule, 24 hours per day/7 days per week
- Ability to manage multi-task/ projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a positive team-based manner
- Stress Management
- Good judgment