Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing the operations processes and practices with the view to identifying gaps, and for working with the Operations team to develop action plans to solve operational deficiencies in order to achieve the company’s objectives in terms of production volumes, quality, deadlines and profitability, according to customer requirements and business plan goals. All work shall be performed while following the rules, work procedures and guidelines, of ANSA Polymer, with special attention being given to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to identify and solve a variety of problems, and to clarify management objectives.
- Maintains various databases to track performance. Utilizes the database to analyze trends in each line to make recommendations on ways to improve the overall efficiencies.
- Communicates to Operations Manager and the Operations team on production performance, utilizing reports.
- Monitors and tracks final performance trends to identify and recommend actions to improve performance;
- Prepares presentations based on the data tracked and analyzed for employees, management, and customers
- Evaluates data (through graphs, charts, etc) and prepare reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing targets.
- Prepares other presentations and reports as required by the Operations Manager.
- Studies time, motion, methods or speed involved in maintenance, production, quality, scheduling or other operations to establish standards or improve efficiency.
- Creates, analyzes and tracks reports from various departments to determine cost saving measures in order to ensure results are matching or exceeding expectations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tracks and analyzes capex and other projects to ensure the expectations are being met.
- Oversees the production planning process for both production divisions.
- Coordinates technical training and development and documentation of technical procedures for Operations.
- Ensures full compliance with all OSH standards and Company policies and practices.
- Assists in training other team members as required.
- Performs any other related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Sciences or Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience.
BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Strong time-management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel and Powerpoint) and AX or similar ERP system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- A friendly professional demeanour and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Must possess a good certificate of character