Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Strategy & Employee Relations)
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Officer (Strategy & Employee Relations)
To provide support to the HR Manager in the delivery of HR strategy, policies and procedures aligned with Company objectives. Assisting with change management and ensuring the achievement of goals.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (Strategy & ER)
- Execute HR operational tasks relating to the different stages of the employment lifecycle (recruiting, integration, engagement, separation).
- Act as a resource for managers and employees providing guidance on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures across the Company.
- Provide support in the development of policies, procedures, job descriptions etc.
- Assist with the development & facilitation of training initiatives.
- Assist with the development and implementation of performance management systems.
- Act as a liaison with management responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and monitoring of rewards and recognition programmes.
- Liaise with management on manpower planning.
- Conduct HR analytics.
- Propose recommendations based on analytics for training opportunities and system improvements.
- Assist with Succession Planning initiatives.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on bench marking and modernization of terms and conditions and benefits.
- Manage the implementation and day to day efficiency of the HRIS.
- Assist with the coordination of a consistent approach to the way in which the Company engages with employees.
- Manage employee onboarding process.
- Develop and manage employee related programmes e.g. apprenticeship, work experience
- Provide ideas and contribute to the HR Operations overall service, problem-solving and improvement initiatives.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related area of study
- At least 3 years’ experience as a practitioner in Human Resources Management
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of appropriate HR systems
- Experience with HR analytics
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent verbal and written skills.