Job Title: Electrical Electronic Engineering Technician
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Electrical Electronic Engineering Technician
- Servicing, repairing and overhaul of Production and Plant equipment with focus on all. Electrical and Electronic controls to minimize downtime and achieve plant targets.
- Perform all service, repairs and overhauls using standard maintenance and engineering procedures, and follow documented procedures where applicable.
- Assist in the operations where necessary to ensure that budgeted targets are achieved.
- Assist the Mould fitter in the assembly and repairs of moulds.
- Report breakdowns to Supervisor. Generate list of spares / parts required, make requisitions and report on status of repair and completion of jobs.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly Preventative Maintenance checks as required by the Maintenance Department and complete related forms.
- Report daily and monthly on plant status and make recommendations regarding the operations of the plant and equipment
- Ensure proper safety and housekeeping practices while executing duties to achieve 0% loss time due to accidents.
- Keep work area clean, properly secure all tools and ensure a proper handover between shifts.
- To perform other related duties, as may from time to time, be allocated to him/her by his Supervisor or the person in charge
- Electrical Electronic Engineering Technician Certificate from an recognized institution
- 4 CXC ‘O’ Level subjects including Mathematics and English
- 3-4 years experience
- Proficient in PLC troubleshooting
- Experience in Industrial Electrical