Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
REPORTING TO: Senior Project Manager
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To work in tandem with Senior Project Manager
perform project management duties to support the
completion of projects. To participate during all
phases of the project management process. Under
the guidance of the project director or senior project
manager, associate project manager will schedule
and conduct project meetings, communicate
assignments and expectations to project team
members and track completion of project
deliverables to ensure quality and integrity of all
- Administer working of project team in all phases of projects.
- Develop various project plans and ensure optimal quality of all projects and prepare schedule for same and manage all technical resources.
- Design all project methodologies and provide efficient deliverables and monitor schedule for same and ensure compliance to same and assist to resolve all issues in functional processes.
- Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies and manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve all requests from project members.
- Maintain knowledge of all team members work responsibilities and ensure adherence to same and manage all communication with program stakeholders.
- Coordinate with work groups and maintain good relations with all vendors and prepare project plans and schedule for same and ensure safety of all employees and define outset of project.
- Maintain knowledge of all safety regulations in projects and recommend improvements to all projects and implement all processes according to timeframe and budget.
- Evaluate and prepare reports for all recommended changes and estimate cost for projects and recommend changes to clients or provide alternatives and ensure compliance of same too all project objectives.
- Documents all records of events and issues in projects and monitor all projects to ensure alignment to all project goals and identify all potential issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Monitor projects and select most cost effective methods of implementation of projects.
- Processes and monitor all programs and prepare status reports to clients on monthly basis and hire most appropriate candidate for various jobs.
- Coordinate with finance and contract team to design all financial projections and prepare required subcontracts and supervise performance of same.
- Collaborate with project director to design all work plans and schedule for staff and manage all communication with staff on project progress and discuss same with clients.
- Organize various meetings with internal and external member.
- Prepare memos and maintain all work according to project schedule and perform research on various activities for effective implementation of projects.
- Documents all project deliverables and prepare appropriate time schedule and provide estimates on all costs and oversee work of all third party consultants.
- Administer and manage all mitigate risks and prepare reports for all project goals and ensure adherence to budget and prepare all documents as per customer requirement.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and prepare schedule for all projects and administer all financial processes for projects.
- Participate in all weekly meetings and monitor all activities of sub-contractor and maintain professional relationships with all contractors and subcontractors.
- Attendance at Weekly Management team and Design team meetings
- Preparation of Weekly Status reports
- Attendance at Construction site meetings
- Attendance at Internal Sub Committee Meetings
- Supervision of Consultants
- Supervision of Contractors
- Validation of All Contractors’ Evaluations
- Validation of all Consultant’s Invoices
- Approval of all Suppliers’ Invoices
- Review of drawings, quotations, construction budgets, project schedules, costs reports and proposals
- Monitoring of Project Changes
- Monitoring of Project Progress (Financial and Time) vs. planned scheduled and budgets
- Advising on technical surveys, studies, research, investigations, test
- Evaluation of the performance of Contractors, consultants
- Review of Consultants proposals
- Advisory on Contracts and tender document preparations
- Review of Tenders
- Monitoring of Construction works
- Monitoring if the Project Handover
- Minimum- Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering
- Professional Licensed / Specialized Training in Project Management, Construction Management, Contract Management
- Registered Engineer, Registered Project Manager
- Professional Licenses or advanced degrees-Project Management, Construction Management, Conflict Management, Masters certificate in Project Management
- Minimum of (7) years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with hotels or renovations will be an asset
- Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, or other structures.Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Ability to Plan and organize in a logical manner
- Prompt decision making
- Computer Literate/Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Time Management skills
- Record Maintenance Skills
- Communications Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Thorough and accurate
- Team player