Job Ref.: Creamery Novelties
Job Title: Production Attendant
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City: Diego Martin
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To be part of a production team that creates high quality frozen desserts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the daily cleaning, assembly and disassembly of production equipment in order to start production operations and at the end of operations.
- Must pay attention to detail – capable of completing multiple and repetitive tasks, must be committed to safety, accuracy and quality.
- Monitor product filling line for proper container fill.
- Manually fill product into various packages.
- Manually pack product into cartons.
- Ensure packages are properly sealed.
- Ensure labeling is properly affixed.
- Ensure correct date coding on individual packages and cartons.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Secondary school certification.
- Ability to read, write, count and perform basic arithmetic computations.
- Previous production and/or manufacturing experience is desired but not essential.
- Mechanical skills for assembly and disassembly of equipment.
- Ambition to learn.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to receive and follow instructions.
- Ability to work shifts, overtime, and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lb (23kg).
- Required to stand for extended periods, bend, reach, twist and stoop.