Job Ref.: Creamery Novelties
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City: Diego Martin
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Plans, directs and coordinates the day to day operations of the manufacturing facility with the goal of operating the facility at a high level of sanitation, efficiently and safely ensuring high production output, good product quality and that orders are made and shipped on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to co-ordinate, direct and manage a group of teams to ensure that organizational targets and objectives are met.
- Motivating the staff and building morale in order to get them to do their best.
- Ensuring operations start on time and run smoothly throughout the day while minimizing changeover times.
- Knowing what staff and equipment are doing at all times.
- Improve processes and procedures in support of organizational goals.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Plan the effective use of human resources and placement of required staff to realize objectives.
- Establish work schedules.
- Supervise and monitor all plant personnel to ensure work is being done accurately and on time.
- Able to foster the creation and maintenance of a safe and harmonious work environment.
- Manage maintenance (breakdown and preventive) of equipment and machinery.
- Performs daily review of all completed forms from each area to assess efficiency and effectiveness of operations and implement improvement where necessary.
- Contact service contractors as needed and oversee their work.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree in Industrial, Chemical/ Food Process Engineering, or any other related combination of qualifications, training and experience.
- Industry relevant production/manufacturing supervisory experience is desired.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Computer skills