Job Title: Maintenance Manager -VEMCO
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This is a key leadership role and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership for the identification, development and implementation of maintenance and engineering solutions that optimize the efficiency and performance of the Plant’s production equipment and ancillary services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the development and implementation of maintenance programs for manufacturing assets.
- Developing and managing annual plant maintenance and repair budgets, inclusive of CAPEX.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of equipment reliability and performance, toward optimization of overall equipment effectiveness.
- Ensuring all changeovers and equipment set-up activities for scheduled production runs are completed and proactively communicating any possible risks.
- Identifying, developing and implementing continuous improvements to manufacturing processes, line efficiencies and personnel competence.
- Ensuring that necessary corrective actions resulting from preventive/predictive inspections are scheduled and executed in a timely manner to prevent equipment failure during production.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of labour productivity through the implementation of manufacturing initiatives and the provision of engineering leadership on projects for re-engineering of manual work methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the field of Maintenance & Engineering, of which four (4) years must have been spent in a technical leadership capacity.
- Technical project management experience inclusive of equipment installation, commissioning and upgrades.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives within a flexible, dynamic environment and has strong leadership, and communication skills.
- Food manufacturing experience will be considered an asset.