Job Ref.: RIL- MA 1
Job Title: Marketing Assistant I
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Provides Administrative support of considerable variety to the Sales Operations Manager and Divisional Manager - Sales and Marketing. Works fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance. Performs varied Administrative duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the Division.
- q Types all memorandum, promissory notes, quotations, general letters and contracts as directed by the Sales Operations Manager and Divisional Manager - Sales and Marketing.
- q Telemarketing – 20lb Depot Customers
- q Daily Balancing of all CSR Spreadsheets – 20lb, 100lb, Bulk, Sage
- q Assist in the preparations for Ramco calendars
- q Assist the Divisional Manager – Sales and Marketing with Advertising and Promotions (including CEDI Promotions)
- q Prepare Monthly variance, 20lb, Bulk, 100lb
- q Assist in the updating all 20lb and Bulk LPG customer master listings and route sheets.
- q Printing 20lb and Bulk LPG route sheets on a weekly basis for use by drivers.
- q Preparation of sales department time sheets for Permanent weekly employees, contracted fortnightly employees – 20lb, 100lb, Bulk and House to House. Get the necessary approvals and forward to Payroll Department on a Thursday afternoon and Monday morning 10am.
- q Preparation of Time Sheets for QCS. Get the necessary approvals and forward to Payroll Department on a Thursday afternoon and Monday morning 10am.
- q Prepares - Request for Overtime Forms, gets the necessary approvals and forwards to Payroll Department. Vacation forms, Sick and Casual forms.
- q Payroll adjustments for Sales Bimonthly employees, gets the necessary approvals and forwards to Payroll Department.
- q Ordering and distribution of uniforms – jeans, shirts and polo t-shirts
- q Updates Attendance spreadsheets and Leave Register for Sales Division and submits to the Sales Operations Manager for review.
- q Update Incentive summary sheets for 20lb, Bulk, 100lb.
- q Update Installation orders 100lb on spreadsheets and call customers to find out if installation was done.
- q Files all official outgoing and incoming correspondences, faxes etc; as directed by the Sales Operations Manager.
- q Responsible for the timely reimbursement of the Division’s Petty Cash.
- q Assists in the preparation, updating and filing of all customer contracts.
- q Update competitor database by collecting data from salesperson’s social media and preparing reports as required.
- q GPS plotting.
- q Assist in the verification of new customers and letters for new customer payments.
- The effective maintenance of all social media platforms including facebook and websites
- Preparing brochures/quotations as and when required
- Preparing and collaborating of questionnaires
- Assist in organizing of promotional errands such as exhibitions
- Write marketing literature e.g. Brochures, press release to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Assist the manager with reports and analysing data
- Assist in monitoring marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Uploads marketing material to social media
- Managing the customer feedback database
- Sales reports.