Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Ensure that maintenance work orders and assignments are completed in a satisfactory and an efficient manner including the establishment of daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Utilize engineering knowledge and experience to analyze and repair equipment failures.
- Support project engineers during the execution of the projects. inclusive of mechanical, electrical and electronic maintenance.
- Adhere to and enforce all safety rules and good manufacturing practices of the Company.
- Utilize the CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) to effectively schedule and complete jobs in an efficient manner.
- Ensure employees follow correct safety procedures and identify and correct safety concerns.
- Ensure effective communication with other departments.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
Qualifications / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering principles, methods and techniques.
Skills / Experience:
- At least 5 years working in Maintenance supervision, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS-Project, Word.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Excellent critical thinking, operations analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).