Job Title: IT Manager
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled and highly motivated individual to join the team in the capacity of IT Manager.
This role provides technical maintenance and recovery support to the local area network and implements and supports network equipment and software deployment. The incumbent will also be responsible for interfacing with vendors and maintenance providers to service and maintain the system, whilst implementing necessary, measures to limit the system’s downtime, ultimately providing technical support to optimize system performance.
As a leader in the airline, offshore and restaurant catering industries we support you development both locally and internationally. We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. Our IT team plays an important role in delivering value to the business with strong technical support and liaising with the wider group to implement the group IT strategy and recommending innovation in the digital sphere.
What else will you do?
- Maintain the network’s physical and logical structures, including all network connections
- Install and test network hardware and software, performing routine maintenance and applying vendor updates to software
- Conduct product evaluation of upgraded or new hardware and software identifying strengths, weaknesses and potential benefits to the Company
- Assist in maintaining the local area network cable and hub installation, inventories and other related duties
- Supervise the IT team, ensuring proper communication of goals and objectives, operating procedure and policies
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- A first degree in Information Technology Management and/or any combination of qualification related to the field of IT.
- At least eight (8) year experience working in IT environment
- At least three (3) years experience at a managerial level
Skills and other attributes desired:
- Considerable knowledge of computer systems, knowledge of office automation and computer hardware and software applications.
- Working knowledge of local area networks (LAN)
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the email subject line. The closing date for applications is January 12th 2018.
Please not that only shortlisted applications with relevant certifications will be acknowledged.