Job Title: Core Banking Generalist (Treasury/ FX Analyst)
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Core Banking Generalist (Treasury/ FX Analyst)
- Optimised and develop processes and procedures for all aspects of front and back office banking functions.
- Knowledgeable of Foreign Exchange Trading, Debt Financing, Treasury management and Cash management functions and reporting.
- Knowledgeable in Merchant Banking and Investment Services processes and procedures
- Knowledgeable in Loans/ HP & Syndication processes and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in new banking technology products and services to improve cash cycle and banking operations.
- Experience in the evaluation of daily cash requirements, and execute money management and daily financing decisions to ensure proper cash management.
- Experience in trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return trade-offs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling and recommendations.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Knowledgeable of banking accounting procedures, processes and reporting.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Knowledgeable of deposit transactions including fixed deposits, repurchase agreements and other structured products that a Bank may issue from time to time.
- Processing and execution of FX Trades and completion of daily/weekly/monthly FX reports for management and regulators.
- Preparation of Daily Treasury Dashboard, Daily Cash Forecasts, Daily Rate Sheet and other ad hoc reports that are required by the stipulated timeframes.
- Maintain the information held in the Deposit Customer Database via by ensuring that Deposit Client Files are complete with approved KYC/AML documents. Ensure that all transactions are processed in strict confidence within the AMBL’s approved Corporate Policies and Guidelines.
- Ability to develop and analyze new Treasury Management Products and procedures
- Familiarity with foreign exchange trading book for GBP. EUR, CAD and exotic currencies.
- Experience in FX Trade, Bond and Securities processing, settlement, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Regulatory and compliance experience in regard to KYC/AML requirements. Ensure that all transactions are processed in strict compliance within the AMBL’s approved Corporate Policies and Guidelines.
- FX Trading/Treasury Front Office/Relationship Management Knowledge
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of Banking (T24 or similar) software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement, generate ideas and adapt to quick changes.