Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Security Officer
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Responsible for the general security and safety of property, guests and staff
- Maintain a physical presence at your post, ensuring that, at all times, you monitor guests and staff and are available to assist or intervene if required.
- Maintain a log of events in the Station Diary and other logs/notebooks provided.
- Conduct random daily employee searches.
- Greet all guests in a pleasant manner and provide assistance with disembarkation from vehicles, if required.
- Carry out regular patrols of the property.
- Complete status a status reports for shift leader
- Pay particular attention to the parking of ALL vehicles ensuring that guests, visitors and staff adhere to the marking and directions for parking.
- Maintain a presence in Lobby and assist the Front Desk Staff with the processing of Guests as required.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language.
- At least two years’ experience in Security preferably in the Hospitality field will be an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work shift, including nights, weekends and public holidays