Job Title: Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, HR, Marketing, & Ecommerce
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
Excellent Stores is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing & Ecommerce Manager to support our growing business. The Marketing and Ecommerce Manager works closely with the Director in developing and managing all aspects of marketing, branding, advertising, event planning, promotions, public relations and communications across all channels.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting time at Excellent Stores as we evolve and expand. This is an exciting role that requires an overall strategic mind as well as a hands-on approach to ensure flawless execution in a fast paced and growing environment. The incumbent will work closely with all functional areas within the organization and will report to the Director, HR, Marketing, & Ecommerce.
The main areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
Market Research and Strategy
- Implement marketing, branding, promotion and advertising strategy for the organization.
- Continually assess the changing environment and industry that Excellent Stores competes in by analyzing market trends and competitor activity and recommending improvements to achieve sales goals.
- Work within Marketing Budget to achieve cost effective marketing initiatives.
- Assess existing and develop new and innovative marketing channels/vehicles.
- Lead customer satisfaction surveys and report to management.
- Generate monthly reports on performance of various marketing campaigns.
Branding and Promotion
- Develop strategies to increase company and product brand awareness.
- Work closely with the buying and category management department to ensure a proactive approach to marketing and promotion of new shipments and arrivals.
- Work with Operations in ensuring a consistent branding and visual image throughout the organization which include, but not limited to, managing the creative on signage, shopping bags, internal and external image of the physical stores and across all digital medium.
- Work with in store visual merchandiser to ensure proper and consistent execution of marketing initiatives.
- Reevaluate and manage the promotional calendar and develop new and innovative promotional strategies and vehicles that ‘cuts through’ traditional media.
- Develop and manage product launches.
- Manage direct customer marketing initiatives and assist in the enhancement of the customer database.
- Manage all social media sites as part of the strategic channels of delivery.
- Assist Director in developing and executing strategies that maximizes ecommerce productivity and sales.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Manage art and copywriting professionals
- Analyze key metrics that report on website traffic and our sales targets
- Analyze and report on inventory movement across all categories to identify fast selling items, high margin sellers and other analytical reports as required.
- Request items for online sales as appropriate
- Ensure all selected items are properly “merchandised” online with proper and accurate names, descriptions, dimensions, etc.
Advertising and Creative Direction
- Continually assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of and implementation of traditional and nontraditional advertising channels.
- Procure advertising media.
- Direct the creative design process through in house and external graphic artists / designers.
Public Relations, Corporate and Customer Communications
- Manage and write all Corporate press releases.
- Manage public relations to ensure continued trusted public perception of the organization.
- Manage the promotion of Excellent Stores Community Events and Sponsorships.
- Manage and coordinate customer communications, working with various departments, and including responses to customer inquiries via all channels.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Ensure performance is managed in a productive supportive environment.
- Supervise day to day function of employees and be able to perform back up duties in case of absence or increased workload.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing and promotion
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, are desired.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with Information Technology and E-Commerce applications is an asset.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and BI tools
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Analytical and organization skills, ability to see the big picture
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Sense of initiative and leadership
- Ability to work with a team
- Relationship Management skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Excellent report writing skills
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106