Job Title: Call Centre Sales Agent
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CALL CENTRE SALES AGENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Company: The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd.
Job Title: Call Centre Sales Agent
Sector: Business Development, Sales, Retailing
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,
Summary of Job Description:
The primary responsibility of the Call Centre Sales Agent will be to promote and sell The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd. & our client’s products and services to new, existing and potential customers. Activities include but not limited to residential canvassing at designated areas, roadside campaigns and promotional events and cold calling to close sales, follow up on leads and referrals and capitalize on any other potential sales opportunities. Please see detailed job functions & responsibilities below.
- The Call Centre Sales Agent will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets as assigned by The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd.
- Work directly with customers in person, over the telephone and via email to promote and sell The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd & our client’s products and/or services to new, potential and current customers.
- Educate customers on all product features, offerings, services, pricing and answer any and all questions from customers to build value in The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd customer relationship.
- Acquire customer’s commitment and facilitate installation and/or delivery of product.
- Follow up with customers in person, via telephone or email following initial sales.
- Identify customer issues and provide appropriate solutions as per outlined policies and procedures for issue resolution AND the up-selling of additional products and or services.
- Obtain customer commitment and facilitate delivery and/or installation of product.
- Consistently maintain professional standards of communication - written and oral, with all customers and employees of The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd.
- Maintain continued product education to better service customers and increase sales success.
- Assist the Sales Team in the design and delivery of direct marketing strategies to achieve monthly targets, build customer loyalty and 1st in class customer service.
- Participate fully in all team building activities and company functions.
- Maintain and communicate through designated channels accurate daily record of all sales activity.
- Prepare, compile & complete assigned weekly Sales Activity reports.
- Any other tasks, activities, additional reporting related to The Revenue Acceleration Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd business as determined by management.
- Minimum of 5 CXC O’ Levels including Mathematics & English
- Possess 1 year previous sales experience in a fast paced sales environment.
- Effective Communication skills
- An aggressive go-getter, who is punctual, responsible, self-motivated & able to work effectively without much supervision.
- Police Certificate of Good Character is required.
- Position is open only to nationals of Trinidad and Tobago currently living in Trinidad & Tobago.
Please send your cover letter and resume to jobs@tracTT.net
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged
Thank you for applying