Job Title: Content Editor
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This role is responsible for all aspects of N3C Ltd content, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation and analysis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and edit website content through Word press, and ensure content is up-to-date
- Collaborate with web developers, graphic designers to ensure content is adequately presented and displayed.
- Collaborate with in-house team to draw on specific expertise and skills that can add value to website content.
- Evaluate content impact/value through regular feedback from users, as well as via data as to website visits.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written as per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Edit and proofread content created by content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Assist with any other tasks required to facilitate business needs.
- Bachelors degree (Mass Communications, Journalism, or related field)
- Good research, and proof reading skills
- The ability to create fresh and unique content
- Team player, proactive, meticulous