Job Title: Industrial Chemicals Sales Representative
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Provide customer sales service and support for department products.
- Identify customer’s needs and suggest possible solutions as soon as possible.
- Achieve set KPIs as per department standards.
- Develop new business by identifying new customers and products in the market particularly in the Energy, Petro-Chemical, Safety and agricultural industries on an ongoing basis.
- Acquire knowledge of all the products sold by the department and also products available from our Principals.
- Monitor market trends – size of market, our market share, competition levels, threats from other suppliers, etc. on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to the necessary persons
- Assist Manager in preparing market surveys and budgets for our Principals as and when required.
- Assist Manager in preparing suggested orders using RRAR and other relevant reports, tools and techniques.
- Keep in contact with all our customers (develop business relationships with buyers, Production Managers and Quality Control personnel) by regular visits.
- Handle customer complaints immediately upon receiving them and document through the required process.
- Submit daily worksheets to Manager on visits to customers in the agreed timeline and to the required quality.
- Collect payments on due date of invoice and monitor customer accounts using Trend as and when required providing the necessary reports in the agreed timeline and to the required quality.
- Participate in the department’s Inventory Audits.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Owner of a valid driver’s permit, reliable working vehicle and cell phone
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- 2-3 years Sales experience in the Energy or Petro-Chemical Industries
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Suite)
Application Deadline: Wednesday January 31, 2018