Job Title: Commercial Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Collaborates with Managing Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company. Manage and execute plan to achieve and drive sales targets inclusive of marketing and promotional activities. To establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel to realize corporate strategic plans.
- Participate in the development, execution and management of the Company’s Business Plan; marketing Plan and Annual Budget.
- Develop and execute the company’s sales and marketing plan, budget and sales forecasts and overall marketing strategies to drive long and short-term profitability.
- Manage advertising firm/ agency to deliver promotional materials and campaigned, and to execute said activities on time and on budget.
- To complete analysis on each campaign to ensure adequate returns on expenditure, and drive efficiencies in the marketing dept.
- Establish, develop and maintain supplier relationships including negotiation with suppliers regarding; promotional support and purchasing targets/ new products launches.
- To liaise with and support the purchasing team to devise and execute purchasing strategies considering margins, quantities and pricing, based on consumer buying habits and intel.
- To manage and ensure range plan is fully incorporated into merchandising plan, and product offerings are on display and made available based on stock levels.
- To develop and manage the execution of a merchandising plan for the showrooms and ensure compliance.
- Manage the overall operations of the sales department and showrooms
- Plan branch budgets and CSR targets, monitor performance and provide necessary support, coaching tools and other resources to assist them in achieving their targets and maximizing sales.
- Drive the company to achieve its sales objectives at maximum efficiency, and maximize profitability levels.
- Management of the Company’s Safety Policy and procedures to ensure compliance with the OSH Act.
- To implement, oversee and manage all customer care related initiatives across the company, and drive to achieve best in industry standards.
- To build and execute all training plans for the company, and monitor returns and performance once and completed.
- Prepare monthly reports in relation to company operations and sales
- Manager Operational Functions; Develop KPIs and conduct annual appraisal, determine optimal manpower levels and train staff as required.
- Perform Special projects and other related duties as assigned by the MD and/or Board of Directors.
- To comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in the ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Any other duties, which may assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Marketing, Economics Business, Commerce and or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Marketing (preferably in a retail environment) with at least three (3) years’ experience at a management level.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both oral and written
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal, negotiating and analytic skills.