Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Casual
Pharmacy Assistant (Temporary Vacancy)
The Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the Pharmacy Department by providing support and assistance to the pharmacists and patients, ensuring that all parties are provided with a high quality of service and health care.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Certificate in Pharmacy Assistant from College of Science, Technology and Applied Arts of Trinidad and Tobago (COSTAATT) or another recognized university.
- Registered with the Pharmacy board of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Five (5) CXC/GCE O’Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- At least one (1) year experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Applications should be submitted with full resume, copies of relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials by February 05, 2018 the General Manager, Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, De Freitas Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: email@example.com
Candidates MUST [CLCK HERE] to apply for this job directly from the ERHA’s website.