General Office Administration
· Perform receptionist duties: greet office visitors, answer telephone calls, and distribution of messages (timely) as appropriate and create a pleasant/organized working environment.
· Process and distribute all correspondence on a daily basis.
· Maintain project and office calendars and schedule.
· Participate in scheduled meetings with team members with the following goals:
1. Actively participate.
2. Document meeting minutes.
· Distribute meeting minutes from Team Meetings to all relevant personnel.
· Collect, sort and distribute daily mail.
· Prepare and distribute outgoing mail for postal or other delivery services as necessary.
· Employ advanced office technology, which includes computers, varied computer software including telecommunication systems, copy machines and other office equipment.
· Provide general administrative support to senior executive team members.
· Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
· Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
· Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s current and new products.
· Developing quotes and proposals; prepare invoices and ensure collection.
· Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
· Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
· Training new personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· General Data entry and compilation.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations.