Job Title: Systems Engineer - Network and Security
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Systems Engineer - Network and Security
Want to be part of one of the World’s largest IT services providers that has been awarded one of “the World’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE, and where you have the opportunity to create solutions and produce results that drive our clients’ businesses? This opportunity may be perfect for you!
SYSTEMS ENGINEER – NETWORK AND SECURITY
The successful candidate will serve as a member of a support team troubleshooting and diagnosing customer related network and security incidents and bringing those incidents to resolution. Functions may include the design, integration, testing, implementation, development and maintenance of these systems and solutions. This position will be a based in Trinidad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver remote break-fix, maintenance and operational services to Fujitsu’s clients in line with agreed SLA specifications and international best practices
- Provide remote troubleshooting and diagnostic services to bring customer problems to resolution
- Prepare and manage documentation of IT solutions and changes to existing IT solutions including writing technical and incident reports
- Provide technical advice and consultancy services to Fujitsu’s clients, staff and technology partners
- Ensure that service delivery results in customer satisfaction
- Effect rapid problem resolution, minimize issue escalation situations, and proactively escalate issues
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management team including special projects
- Possess a minimum of two (2) certifications from Check Point, Fortinet, F5
- Networking certifications would be an asset
- A Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology would be an asset
Experience and Technical Skills
- Possess three (3) years related work experience in a progressive IT environment, including a working knowledge of enterprise level IT infrastructure.
- Designing, configuring, installing, integrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of security networks and systems.
- Experience implementing, configuring and troubleshooting dynamic and static routing
- Experience implementing, configuring and troubleshooting firewalled environments based upon industry leading firewalls (E.g. Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet).
- Support sales staff by defining and presenting solutions to customers
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy- in.
- Demonstrate strong fundamentals in networking and security architecture.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface and interact with customers and service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent time management with strong planning and organization skills.
- Independent problem solving skills with the ability to assume leadership in high pressure situations.
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend new tools and technologies for converged data/voice/video network vendor products.
- Local travel requires that the candidate own and use his/her personal vehicle for site visits as may be required
- Regional/ International travel may be required from time to time for training or customer site visits
The preferred candidate will receive an excellent compensation package commensurate with qualifications.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited reported consolidated revenues US$40 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. Our presence in the Caribbean extends 60 years, with offices in Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad.
Shaping tomorrow with you