Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Facility Supervisor is a key member of the Property Management team and is responsible for coordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work. The FS acts as the liaison with building owners, tenants, contractors, service providers, security providers and maintenance staff
- Assist in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for each property.
- Assist with the development of annual building maintenance plan for assigned properties
- Assume direct control and oversight for the implementation and management of the Maintenance Plan
- Assume direct supervision of onsite maintenance staff i.e. rosters, execution of works, etc.
- Act as liaison with contractors to arrange landscaping, garbage disposal, security and other maintenance related contracts and evaluate their performance.
- Assess, monitor and manage the maintenance of the water reticulation and waste water systems, elevators, generators, water pumps, HVAC, inspect grounds, facilities, building structures etc. Conduct needs analysis and develop relevant scope of works as necessary
- Schedule repairs, adjustments or component replacements, when required.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management procedures.
- Define scope of works in order to generate request for quotations from Procurement for repairs, renovation and maintenance subject to Manager’s approval.
- Assist Manager with the analysis of bids
- Oversee tenant build out and closeout with snag list, etc.
- Liaise with Leasing Department to oversee tenants move-in and move out
- Maintain contact with electricity, water, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with the relevant codes and regulations.
- Use checklists/reports to accurately record of the condition of the equipment and other building systems and forward to Property Administration
- Develop redundancies and/or alternative systems for incidents not limited to power, water, generator outages
- Ensure building floor plans are kept updated
- Generate routine property status reports to management as required
- Petty Cash Management
- Must have at least three (3) years successful employment experience within a building maintenance role
- A minimum of two (2) years diploma in Building Maintenance, Facilities Management or related field of study
- Knowledge and proficiency of computer software e.g. MS Word, MS Excel. Digital file management
- Knowledge of Internal Business Codes (IBC), building maintenance systems, fire systems, HVAC, BMS and other major building components is required
- Health, Safety and Security certification will be an asset
- AutoCAD skills will be an asset
- Experience in accounting, budgeting is required