Job Title: Technician
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation, Maintenance and Repairs of CCL’s Plant Equipment including Computers, PBX Phone system, Networking etc.
- Installation, Maintenance and Repairs of CCL’s Equipment on-loan to Customers including Dispensers etc.
- Setting and implementing monthly Maintenance and Customer Service Schedules
- To conduct assessments and surveys in accordance to Customers’ requirements and prepare reports for same
- Repair Maintenance Service (RMS) – Aggressively seek opportunities to Repair and Maintain the Equipment of Clients, including Laundry Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Boilers etc.
- Dexter Laundry – To seek sales opportunities for Dexter Laundry Equipment and assist with the installation and maintenance of same
- To maintain adequate Spare Parts for all of CCL’s Equipment
- To be actively involved in Stocktaking Functions at the end of the Financial year or other such frequency as may be required
- Ensure that all Records are kept up-to-date including Service Reports, Customer Equipment Log, etc
- When necessary, operate the Forklift and conduct the basic routine maintenance
- To assist with the Crating of Pallets and loading of finished Goods into Containers when required
- To assist with the setting up/Changing over of Filling Line for various package size and products and maintenance of Filling Line after use when required
- Diploma in MET/MEEET
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Police Certificate of Character
- Knowledge/Experience in IT/Networking/Troubleshooting would be an asset
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Must have a good working vehicle
Email resume to: