Job Title: Driver
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Driver is responsible for the transportation of Employees and delivery services to and from the various Massy Wood locations.
- Responsible for the transportation of employees from office locations or identified location on weekday mornings and evenings with a departure time that give allowance for arrival for the start of the operations. Occasional weekends & public holidays are included.
- Collects, delivers, post and/or registered mail for the Company.
- Collects and delivers securities documents and miscellaneous items required for the Company’s operations.
- Pays Company bills, delivers and deposits cheques, and makes purchases various items as necessary.
- Drives Company visitors to and from the airport and facilitates their clearance through Customs and Immigration.
- Delivers Visa, Passport, Work permit applications to relevant agencies, pays fees and collects when prepared.
- Arranges for posting and hand delivery of mail.
- Assists with special projects as assigned by the Office Support Assistant, Officer Coordinator, Human Resource Team Leader, and/or Human Resource Manager.
- Performs all other related job functions as required.
- Minimum of five (5) O’ level passes.
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Holder of valid T&T driving license.
- Holder of valid Class #4 driver’s permit.
- Valid Defensive Driving certification.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.