Job Title: Senior Client Executive
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Client Executive
We are looking for someone who is seeking a fresh challenge. Someone with sales experience who is actively curious and experimental in adopting new ways of working. You’ll need to be stoked about the latest thinking but also ready to pull up your sleeves and rely on your tried and tested experience to deal with the situations that occur.
We are very focused about our target markets. Our business plan is predicated on us delivering a high volume repeatable services and then pulling through incremental business.
- You will first and foremost consider yourself a sales professional and be “externally” orientated, paying attention to what’s going on in our markets
- You will be comfortable with bringing your natural self to work and act with genuine authenticity
- Continual learning for yourself and for our business will be your natural state
- You will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and be ready to abandon some of your traditional practices and expectations
- You will have a natural desire to get focused and avoid the temptation to wander off into interesting but not relevant territory
- You will be personally curious about everything and seek to understand first
- Fun and excitement will be characteristics you seek in an organization along with very hard work
- Ego’s and hierarchy are things you see getting in the way. You will be able to influence and get things done because of your expertise and relationships, not because of your position in our organization
About the Role
The primary goal of the Senior Client Executive will be to co-create, develop and lead the sale of digital and enterprise IT offerings into assigned territory accounts, by uncovering client business issues, aligning the offering to the expected business value, and building and maintaining effective client relationships from the operational through the C-Level.
- Identify client business issues and develops related opportunities to successfully position Fujitsu complete Services and Solutions portfolio into assigned client accounts through a consultative approach. Use company processes and toolset to manage opportunity lifecycles to closure.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin and costs).
- Achieve specified targets including; Orders, Revenue, Gross Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
- Create Account Plans according to company process and format. Provides management report outs, as required
- Actively and personally develop appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plans, especially at a senior level.
- Ensure clients business expectations are met and/or exceeded by Fujitsu through proactive account or pursuit management
- Assist in coordination of Fujitsu resources to deliver contractual obligations and increasing levels of customer satisfaction. Manages contractual opportunities and risks. Identifies and escalates performance or cost issues within the organization until resolved
- Help to position Fujitsu in the market as a leader in digital business transformation by seeking out public speaking opportunities and participating in industry groups
- Responsible for personal development plans and readily participates in education and training opportunities
Key Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Key Skills and Experience
- 7 to 10 years technology sales experience, with complex deal experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage executive level relationships
- Varied Vertical Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Large account management background
- Key industry contacts with technology platform providers is a plus
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenue to meet company goals
- Strategic and major account planning and development
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Strong subject matter expertise in one or more product/ offering areas and strong commercial management and discipline
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all clients levels, from operational through C-level, as well as peers and executive level management in Fujitsu
Frequent local and foreign mobility (up to 50% travel) to Suriname and Guyana to meet clients and drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Are you up for the challenge?
At Fujitsu we aim to build a diverse and inclusive team, and welcome applications from everyone. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We are consistently awarded as one of the “World’s Most AdmiredCompanies” by FORTUNE magazine so it’s an exciting time to join our team.
We are the world’s fifth largest IT Services provider and No. 1 in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Our presence in the Caribbean extends 60 years, with offices in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad.