Job Title: ForkLift Driver
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation of the forklift efficiently and safely, in packing, loading and offloading of products from warehouse stock to delivery trucks and trailers.
- Operate forklift.
- Inspect forklift daily and perform routine maintenance tasks to ensure reliability and safety.
- Report problems with forklift to supervisor for repairs.
- Move product or other items with forklift as required and in accordance with team needs.
- Load and unload vehicles as required.
- Hand over at end of shift.
- Comply with quality and safety systems (e.g. FIFO, GMP and OSHA).
- Undertake any other task that may be necessary to achieve the company’s objectives. Management has the right and responsibility to operate the plant in a safe and efficient manner and may change job assignments to reflect this.
- At least a minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Level passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- Forklift Certification.
- A Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years relevant work experience. Warehousing experience is a must for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this role.