The incumbent will be responsible for helpdesk support to both guest and staff of the hotel, maintenance and support of all hardware and software on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the daily administration of all system.
• Analyze first and second level problems and provide initiate corrective action to ensure operational service and throughout are maintained at agreed levels upon escalation where necessary.
• Software maintenance; Application of all relevant patches such as operating systems and security.
• Respond to guests for first level request, incoming and outgoing calls in a courteous and timely manner and escalate to manager where necessary.
• Ensure that follow up action is taken for all outstanding matters.
• Updates documentation for unit’s procedure for system configuration.
• Completes special projects and other delegated activities assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must have a Diploma or equivalent in Computing and Information Systems.
- Certificates in A+, Network+ or Security+
• Candidates must have two years of experience in an ICT related discipline.
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems will be considered an asset.
Requirements | Other
· Ability to work outside of normal work hours including weekends and public holidays.