This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To readily interact with all visitors / tenants, delivering a first class customer focused service.
- Carry out regular patrols as detailed in the site Assignment Instructions being proactive at all times.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to tenants and visitors, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
- To ensure that the site is a safe and non-threatening environment for all visitors / tenants.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the site control room proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
- All unsecured areas of the complex to be reported to Control Room immediately and action taken to resolve.
- To record / log all non conformances and emergencies with the appropriate control room staff.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the centre team are kept fully informed at all times.
- Intelligent understanding of human behavior, monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with site / company polices.
- Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access by banned persons.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities / Security Supervisor, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- Support the Security Supervisor in ensuring standards are continually reviewed and improved upon
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- To provide professional advice and support to the Security Supervisor in security related matters.
- Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfillment of the provision of security on site to the Security Supervisor
- Support the Security Supervisor with any internal / external audits in line with company polices and procedures.
- Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status