Job Title: Fashion Stylist
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Employment Opportunity Notice
Ecliff Elie Limited, a vibrant, creative and dynamic organization specialising in the production of luxury and resort wear is seeking to fill the position of Fashion Stylist.
The Fashion Stylist spearheads each client’s experience at the Ecliff Elie Store/s and ensures that all client interactions are pleasant, professional and meet the quality customer service standards set by Management. The Fashion Stylist reports to the Managing Director.
- Greet clients as they enter the Store and aid in locating garments that suit their needs.
- Conduct Consultations, Measurements and Fittings with clients in keeping with the standards set by the Ecliff Elie Brand.
- Become knowledgeable about the Store’s products and their location
- Work with the Managing Director to increase the current client database of Ecliff Elie Limited by contacting previous customers and creating new ones, as well as cross-selling garments and accessories to increase sales.
- Be aware of all promotions and specials and sensitize clients accordingly.
- Displaying the garments for sale, that is visual merchandising, in-store promotional displays and coordinating special promotions, displays and events being undertaken by Ecliff Elie Limited such as Fashion Shows, Expo
- Managing the inventory of the Retail Store and Kiosks, ensuring that there are adequate supplies in stock and ordering replacements when necessary.
- Provide administrative and other support to the Managing Director, including the preparation and submission of reports as indicated by the Manging Director.
- Telephone and/or email clients to invite them to Fashion Parties and other in-store events.
- Support the cleaning and tidying of the Store, including shelves, doors, display cases and floors on a daily and weekly basis
- Process sales transactions and assist with the payment of contractors and suppliers.
- Receive and effectively address client complaints
- Perform any other duties that may be required
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five (5) CXC subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- At least one (1) year experience in a customer service / sales environment, preferably in a retail environment.
- At least one (1) year experience performing secretarial and/or administrative duties.
- Experience in the fashion industry or as a Fashion Stylist will be an asset.
- Training in customer service and administration will be considered assets.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Friendly, helpful and pleasant personality
- Neat and professional appearance
- Able to interact with all types of customers
- Flexible, proactive, self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team environment
Kindly note that the Fashion Stylists will be required to work from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday, with a day off during the week (you must work on a Saturday).
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 10, 2018 with the subject “Fashion Stylist”. Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.