Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager with marketing activities of the hotel and restaurants.
- Co-ordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications for special events and promotions (newsletters, flyers, tent cards, signage, menus, promotional items etc.)
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Manage special events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager and Department with group reservations and co-ordination of functions and site visits with prospective customers of the hotel.
- Assist with gathering material for posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Prepare minutes of Marketing and other meetings for distribution and action
- Perform administrative duties required of the department, answering phones, correspondence, filing etc.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong social insight
- A working knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills
- Critical thinking and reasoning
- Ability to work flexible hours (including nights, weekends and public holidays)