Job Title: Division Manager- Cummins Sales and Service
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DIVISION MANAGER – CUMMINS SALES AND SERVICE
This position is specifically responsible for the effective development and management of the Cummins Sales and Service Division. He/she has the overarching responsibility for pre and post-sales support of all Cummins solutions inclusive of responding to all technical inquiries regarding product performance and suitability, selection of appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements and the establishment/maintenance of relationships with key contacts. This position reports to the Director of the Industrial Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates annual strategies to attain divisional objectives.
- Develops and manages an annual sales and expense budget.
- Works closely with the Director to close division objectives and meet financial targets.
- Identifies, qualifies and pursues new business prospects.
- Determines relevant price tiers and analyses ROI for all products/services within the Division.
- Manages all aspects of the division’s processes inclusive of specifications, collection of timely payments and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and manages KPI’s for direct reports.
- Reviews client opportunity specifications and requirements and proposes the appropriate solutions for all CPG & EBU applications.
- Anticipates and identifies new business needs, makes recommendations and develops the appropriate solutions for any products/services that may add value to the core business.
- Completes all vendor related training as per training plan, ensuring that same is completed for all members of the Cummins Division.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key customer contacts, contractors and consultants.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned by the Director
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent Engineering certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a sales-related environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Generator applications or a closely related field.
- Knowledge of switch gears and its applications.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem solving skills and techniques.
All applications are to be submitted no later than April 27th , 2018:
Please specify “Division Manager” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue