Job Title: Projects Supervisor
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Key duties/responsibilities for project supervisor
- Act as project supervisor on construction , civil and renovation projects.
- Direct and monitor various design- and construction-related activities, including the work of architects, contractors and other consultants.
- Ability to review architectural and engineering drawings.
- Monitor projects to ensure compliance with building codes, regulations, policies and procedures, including inspection of completed projects for accuracy, completeness and compliance with established contracts, standards and specifications.
- Manage resources on project site .
- Develop work plan.
- Assist in the preparation, solicitation and review of bids, proposals and administration of contract documents related to projects.
- Review projects for compliance and take appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Act as liaison with construction management firms; oversee their performance and coordinate their services.
- Attend site visits
- Measurement of works i.e Asphalt , Concrete etc and quantify
- Maintain proper site records
- Managing Labour
- Looking for new jobs for the company
Key job qualifications for project supervisor
- Civil Engineering Technician Degree or equal
- Three to five years project supervisor work experience.
- Experience in the supervising of construction and civil projects, including supervisory or lead responsibility and administering/monitoring of construction contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to answer emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
- Good writing ability and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Solid computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and Word.