Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator- Clinical Division/ International Sales
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales & Marketing Coordinator- Clinical Division/ International Sales
The incumbent is responsible for leading a team comprised of territory Clinical Specialist as he/she is responsible for all regional sales of Clinical & Medical products. This holder is accountable for achieving the regional sales and profitability goals for the Company. This role provides direction and leadership to the field regional staff while being responsible for customer satisfaction and increas
- Sustains rapport with new and existing customers by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Preparing sales and administrative reports, confidential documents and agreements.
- Preparing monthly, weekly and daily sales analysis based on targets as set by the President or the Business Unit Manager.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Supporting and guiding the sales team in attaining sales targets by implementing quality customer service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends and determining and implementing improvements for daily operational systems.
- Delegates responsibilities to sales personnel.
- Observing, supervising and preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports and presentations for management and clients.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing monthly and annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Reviews sales quotas, establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential and current clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and product training
- Working closely with other departments and helping in co-ordination for sound functioning of the organization.
- Making follow-up calls to confirm sales orders and delivery dates.
- Responding to sales queries and customer inquiries via phone, e-mail, written correspondence and even by personal visits
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, identifying alternate means for filling orders and notifying customers.
- Training all new staff to assist with the daily operations within the division
- Properly managing staff to maintaining an effective and efficient division the assignment schedules, weekly meetings, communication of job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising employee’s performance and job contributions.
- Perform any other related duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician/ Bio Medical Engineering or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- A management certificate will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 5-7 years laboratory experience with a minimum of 2-3 years in a supervisory position
- Experience working in a hospital or other medical facility and knowledge as to key in the decision makers in the hospital
- Computer Literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must possess a good working vehicle and a valid Driver’s Permit.
- Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel on short notice.