Job Title: Accounts/Admin Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Accounts/Admin Clerk will perform basic accounting, inventory duties and various administrative duties to support the office. Must be able to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. The Accounts/Admin Clerk must be reliable, hardworking with great communication skills and must be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Responsible for monthly stock count and reconciliation of physical to system.
- To ensure inventory on accounting software, and stock cards are updated and reflect accurate stock
- Ensure minimum and re-order levels are maintained
- Assist office managers with administrative duties,
- Support marketing services and event planning
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Working Experience with Peachtree
- Must be an analytical individual and possess problem solving skills, with the ability to take the initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- To ensure Effective Communication & Listening Skills – both internally and externally.(Customers & Staff)
Work Experience and Qualification:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting or similar position
- Minimum of Five O’ Levels including Maths & English and Principles of Accounts CAT qualified or pursuing CAT or ABE..