Job Title: Instrumentation/ Equipment Sales Executive
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A niche pharmaceutical company is expanding and is looking for a instrumentation/equipment sales executive.
To ensure our clients' and our own company's needs are met, by presenting, demonstrating explaining and selling all instruments and consumables under the company’s portfolio.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce & Grow Instrumentation Business Portfolio
- Seek new opportunities for potential equipment sales.
- On-going training and development of equipment
- On-going training and development of disease states of the eye
- Ensure Proposals/Quotations are correctly prepared for customers and follow up on progress.
- Visit to Customers
- Analyze the Sales Progression of each customer and sales trend of product.
- Research competitors and provide information with recommendations.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriately.
- Understand the features & benefits of equipment
- Understand working knowledge/ application of equipment
- Troubleshoot & liaise with Technical Service
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Must possess own vehicle in good working order.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Design, implement, and execute short and long-term sales strategies that will result in growth.
- Must have a valid passport & US visa and be willing to travel regionally and internationally.
- a solid technical background
- A high level of computer and networking skills
- selling skills
- communication & listening skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organizational skills
- team work capability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
Work Experience and Qualification:
Working experience in medical equipment sales or medical supplies environment will be an asset which will demonstrate possessing the necessary skills to accompany the technical knowledge.
Possess a Bachelor of Science /r B.Sc. in Optometry/ Degree in IT.