Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Title: Senior Factory Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
THIS IS A VERY SENIOR EXECUTIVE POSITION AND REPORTS TO THE CEO.
Responsible for quality of all products, planning, directing and coordinating, all production process in accordance with Company policies and procedures. To ensure the best manufacturing practices are utilized in the achievement of the company's strategic objectives.
- Ten (10) years work experience in a similar capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Manages all production operations including the directing and coordinating of all resources to ensure production, quality and quantity requirements are met and within budgetary standards
- Plans and coordinate manufacturing activities to meet established goals and targets
- Develops a continuous improvement culture utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
- Develops implementing roles, responsibilities, positions and desired results for all direct reports, ensuring optimum manpower for safe and efficient operations.
- Prepares budgetary requirements accurately and on a timely basis., includes all product costings.
- Ensures establishment of and adherence to procedures to maintain quality standards
- Ensures a safe work environment for all employees
- Fosters a culture that reflects company's core values
- Establishes and maintains positive employees relations
- Routinely reviews policy systems and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness of operations
- Comply with OSHA and Company safety and hygiene standards and established procedures according to US FDA requirements.
- Monitors all metrics goals
. A logical thinker - able to cost, plan and implement improvements as necessary to existing procedures.
. Resilient - able to cope with a diverse workload and seasonal increases in workload.
. Self motivated, team player.
. Able to demonstrate excellent analytical , planning and organizational skills
. Able to offer sound advice to management when needed
. Sound character, honest, ethical, high personal integrity
. Excellent Leadership and communication/people skills
. The ability to multi-task effectively
. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
. Must be able to work very long hours, including Saturdays
. Stressful and fast-paced environment
ONLY SUITABLE MATCHES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ACKNOWLEDGED
Are you a national of or eligible to work in Trinidad and Tobago?
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.