Job Title: Merchandisers- Hand Arnold
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Town / City: North, South, East and West Locations
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Merchandiser will be responsible for effectively merchandising and promoting products at various locations.
- Ensuring that the brands are properly displayed in all outlets assigned and that there is adequate shelf space, visibility, traffic flow, and location of related items
- Monitoring and installing point of sale material as and when necessary and in a creative and innovative manner.
- Ensuring correct pricing for all products at retail level via regular price checks at store level.
- Ensuring that outlets implement agreed promotional activity.
- Ensuring regular calls on all agreed outlets in keeping with route sheets; ensuring all such calls are carried out in a professional and business-like manner.
- Assisting in sampling/taste-testing and other consumer service activities.
- Conducting market research surveys and reporting on the activities of competitors as and when necessary.
- Providing any market intelligence that may assist the company in making strategic decisions re: products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 CXC O’ Level passes (inclusive of Mathematics & English A).
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Access to a vehicle would be an asset
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a team player.