Job Ref.: FRESH ORGANICS- SOUTH PARK
Job Title: Customer Service Representative- Fresh Organics
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
DEPARTMENT: FRESH ORGANICS- MARAVAL
WORKING HOURS: SHIFT SYSTEM
The Customer Service Representative contributes to the creation of a culture of outstanding customer service, employee development and increasing shop sales; while upholding the Company’s Standards as set by Fresh Organics Limited as well as the Business Goals set by HADCO Limited.
This position reports to the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager. There are no persons under supervision.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers quality customer service consistently.
- Demonstrates Passion about his/her work, the products delivered.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge about all Products.
- Work flexible hours being punctual for all shifts.
- Manages the Customer Environment.
- Performs cashing functions, ensuring accuracy of customer transactions.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all company rules and procedures are followed.
- Maintains a positive working environment so as to promote a culture of teamwork and respect.
- Conducts regular stock checks.
- Sign off on checklists.
- Regularly restock shelves and conduct lane checks; pulling forward items.
- Make enquiries to Manager or Assistant Manager on incoming shipments to relay information to customers.
- Ensures store is kept tidy and organized, maintaining a clean workplace.
- Maintains the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal conduct and personal hygiene.
- Ensures that the stock and product are of the highest quality.
- Promotes current in-store Promotions.
- Works well in a team and has flexibility to assist with other store related tasks as required by the Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Functions and responsibilities are not limited to the above and can be changed at any given point.
- 3 CXC O level passes
- Computer Literate
- Must display professionalism when dealing with customers
- Honest in all dealings
- Some knowledge of organic products
- Prior experience in a related area will be an asset
- Able to lift boxes as light lifting is required
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks at one time while serving customers.
- Highly organized, energetic with a strong commitment to outstanding customer service.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, please note that unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.