Job Ref.: HRO2017032
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Support ICT Company Group (50+ Users)*Give help desk Support to End Users including computer, IP phone, video conference, printer, etc. (Support to Network and IT room facility)
- Service applications used to manage all users’ service requirements.
- Hold a meeting with Management to review the events and present a monthly report every month.
- Support Hardware maintenance.
- Provide all necessary tools to the technicians, such as mobile phone, basic tools suitcase (screwdriver, pliers, RJ45 crimping tool, UTP cable tester, multimeter)
- Install Windows systems and client’s standard software for new computers and new batch computers.
- Basic IT support for IP Phones, printers, copy machine, scanner and projector.
- Support to solve network problems, such as patch cord, patch panel, network jacks, enable or disable network ports in work positions.
- IT Room Health Check: Check the IT Room environment, such as air conditioner, UPS, check if the equipment have some warning or alert.
- Support telephone such as move or install extensions.
- Do preventive maintenance in devices, ticket must be registered and feedback.
- Support and do health checks in Telepresence room, Video Conference room always when requested by client.
- Perform weekly health checks in: Attendance Machines, printer, scanners, or always when requested by client.
- Prepare and manage an inventory of IT equipment, such as routers, lan switches, spare parts;
- Provide hands on support of IT projects.
Support Client’s Smartphone applications