Job Title: Sales Representative - Tobago
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales Representative - Tobago
Hand Arnold, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is expanding its operations and is looking for suitably qualified sales persons to join their dynamic sales team in Tobago.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales and achieving sales targets set. He/she will focus on proactively pursuing new business opportunities while up selling to existing customers. He/she will be result-driven and committed to achieving the company’s business objectives regarding the sales aspect and articulate the company’s value proposition to the customer.
Under the direction of the Respective Sales/Brand Manager, Food & Beverage Division carries out the following functions: -
- Diligently visits all customers on your customer listing on a regular basis as outlined in your daily route sheets.
- Maximize sales ensuring that you meet the sales targets set.
- Continually seeking out new customers to add to your customer base and informing Departmental Manager of same.
- Adequately servicing the customers in Tobago ensuring that each and every customer is at all times happy with your handling of their account.
- Providing Management with competitive information e.g. pricing and promotional activities.
- Liaising with our warehouse as and when necessary to ensure that the deliveries of goods to your customers are done in a timely fashion.
- Assisting with all promotional activity.
- Providing any market intelligence that may assist the company in making strategic decisions re: our products.
- Liaising with our customers to determine their needs or the areas where problems need to be solved.
- Assisting with the handling of the replacement & or credits for damaged or expired products and following up on same.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 CXC O’ Level passes (inclusive of Mathematics & English).
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar capacity (at least 2 years sales experience especially food service experience would be an asset).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be team player.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- A reliable vehicle and familiarity with the road network of Tobago