Job Title: Inventory Manager (HAND ARNOLD)
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Inventory Manager (HAND ARNOLD)
• Reports to the CFO.
• Liaises with all departments.
• Suppliers, Auditors, Insurance agents.
• Responsible for managing the Inventory team.
• Ensures the validity of the inventory records.
• Ensures that policies and procedures over inventory are adhered to and are reviewed and updated as required.
• Ensures that all inventory activity is accurately and promptly recorded.
• Ensures that inventory costings are accurate and entries recorded on a timely basis.
• Manages/conducts physical inventories and cycle count program, ensuring variances are properly investigated.
• Manages/conducts audits of van stocks and ensures variances are properly investigated.
• Assists in Month end close of the accounts and producing relevant reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• BSc Accounting or ACCA Level 2.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Inventory management.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in a senior/supervisory role.
• Any appropriate combination of the above qualifications and experience.
• Must have a strong background in managing inventory and investigating/reconciling variances.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Ability to plan well and multi-task.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience with accounting software.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Must possess a high level of efficiency.