Job Title: Accountant- Corporate Reporting
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
ACCOUNTANT – CORPORATE REPORTING (CONTRACT)
Assists in developing and providing internal and external financial reports for the organization and would be required to prepare detailed financial records, as well as provide financial analytical support.
This position will be assigned to Corporate Reporting – Finance and Accounting at Massy Limited - Trinidad
- Supervises and validates the consolidation of Group Corporate Reports for internal executive management and statutory reporting
- Assists in the preparation of the Group’s budgets, KPIs , variance analysis and commentaries; performs analytical work on the group and operating companies results,
- Provides a support service by working with the Group’s Investment
- Committee and the management teams to help make financial decisions;
- Advises on the accounting implications and consequences of business/investment decisions;
- Liaises with Finance Executives to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Monitors and evaluates the financial information systems, suggesting improvements where needed;
- Assists in preparing and maintaining supporting documentation for Group Reporting
- Supports Group Audit planning, Group Year End Consolidation,
- Group Audit and Annual Reporting process.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with Group Reporting requirements and support the assessment of internal controls inoperating companies.
- Ensures adherence to Massy Group Policies and Procedures
- ACCA or equivalent professional designation from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must also possess:
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and accounting systems Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work in a team.
- Planning and Organization skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours Relevant working experience
CARICOM Nationals, who are University Graduates, are also invited to apply.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department
44-58 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail email@example.com
Please note that unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Deadline date for submission – June 8th 2018